BaklavaFrom GunsPeanuts 4 years ago
- pasta fillo shopping list
- 200g of almonds shopping list
- 200g of pistachios shopping list
- 200g of walnuts shopping list
- 200g of peanuts oil shopping list
- 350g of whole brawn sugar shopping list
- 100g of agave syrup shopping list
- 1 lemon skins shopping list
- 1 orange skins shopping list
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon shopping list
- 50g of bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 cloves shopping list
- 30cl of water shopping list
How to make it
- Mill all the nuts (almonds, pistachios and walnuts) with a pinch of citrus skins.
- Dye all the pasties of pasta fillo one-one with oil using a brush.
- At the middle of all the pasties put the most part of the nuts, citrus skins and the bread crumbs.
- Dye the remaining pasties and add the remaining nuts.
- Put in the oven for 30-40' at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan put the sugar with 50cl of water with a bit of lemon juice and 3 cloves, let boil for 2 minutes, remove the cloves.
- Finally pour the sugar syrup and 100g of agave syrup on the baklawa.
- Let settle for a few hours.
The CookGunsPeanuts Milan, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!