Roasted Red Pepper And Garlic HummusFrom akitchenaddiction 5 years ago
- * 2 garlic cloves, peeled shopping list
- * 1 15oz can chickpeas, drained with 2 tbsp liquid reserved shopping list
- * 3/4 C roasted red peppers shopping list
- * 1/4 C fresh lemon juice shopping list
- * 1/4 C tahini shopping list
- * 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- * 1/4 tsp salt (You may need more if you have unsalted chickpeas.) shopping list
- * Crushed red pepper, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In food processor, pulse garlic cloves until chopped. Scrape sides. Add the chickpeas, chickpea liquid, peppers, lemon juice, tahini, and olive oil. Process until smooth and slightly fluffy. Scraping sides as necessary.
- 2. Sprinkle in the onion powder and salt. Process until combined.
- 3. Remove the hummus to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving to allow for flavors to blend.
- 4. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper before serving.
The Cookakitchenaddiction Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Not added to any groups yet!