Fish SteakFrom kristeta126 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Clean and drain your fish fillet. Pat dry with paper towels.
- 2. Mix soy sauce, calamansi juice and pepper.
- 3. Put in fish fillet in mixture. Set aside mixture for about 30 minutes.
- 4. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan and put in fish fillet. Use a tong to pick the fillets for transferring in the pan. Set aside the marinade.
- 5. Stir fry the fish fillet in pan, tossing each one to cook both sides well See Photo. Do not overcook.
- 6. Remove the fillets using tong and set aside.
- 7. In the same pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook onions until they become translucent. See Photo
- 8. Put in the remaining marinade and let boil. It is important to have it boiled because it was were raw fish was soaked in.
- 9. Pour your boiling sauce on top of the fish fillets you have set aside.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!