Stuffed ArtichokesFrom GunsPeanuts 4 years ago
- 6 artichokes shopping list
- 3 cookwares of artichokes broth shopping list
- a spring of parsley shopping list
- 2 garlics shopping list
- a dash of olive oil shopping list
- a dash of white wine (Sauvignon) shopping list
- 2 leafs of mint shopping list
for the stuffing
- 1 cookware of antichokes broth shopping list
- 1 pinch of pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp of oregano shopping list
- 4 rusks shopping list
- 2 tbsp of tomato sauce shopping list
- 7 black olives shopping list
- 1 garlic shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Take a large bow and put in it all the stuffing ingredients, mix until the dough is compact. If necessary ad one more rusk.
- Take 5 artichokes, preaviously cleaned.
- Fill the artichokes in the middle and put it in a large pan, with 3 cookwares of artichokes broth, a spring of parsley, two leafs of mint, the sliced garlics, a pinch of salt, and let cook for 15' with lid at low heat.
- Add the white wine and a dash of oil, cook until the wine is evaporated. Occasionally, using a table spoon, take the broth on the bottom of the pan and sprinkle it on the top of the artichokes.
The CookGunsPeanuts Milan, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!