Gluten Free Lemon Poppy - Seed CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey or brown rice syrup shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 cup ground almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow corn flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp fine cornmeal shopping list
- pinch sea salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- In a large bowl combine oil, almond milk, honey, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Stir in ground almonds, flours, cornmeal and salt.
- Stir dry ingredients into the oil mixture, followed by poppy seeds.
- On a rice-flour dusted surface (or between sheets of wax paper), roll dough out to ¼” thickness and cut out shapes with your desired cookie cutter or small glass.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Christmas All Year181 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Bake Sale125 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
A Cookie Jar57 members
BIG GAINS From Small Changes20 members
Clean Eating47 members
Cooking Around Food Allergies11 members