Turkey Cucumber Dill WrapsFrom thebrays 4 years ago
- 8 oz. cream cheese (I used the 1/3 less fat kind), softened shopping list
- 1 HEAPING tablespoon real mayo shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of dry ranch mix (I used hidden valley) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 green onions, halved and sliced shopping list
- 1 lg. cucumber, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 pack large flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 package of thin sliced turkey shopping list
How to make it
- Bring cream cheese to room temp
- Peel and seed cucumber, then dice.
- Salt diced cucumbers, then lay onto several paper towels to drain.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese & mayo together, then add the ranch, dill, green onions & cucumbers. Place into fridge and chill for at least one hour.
- Spread good amount of mixture onto tortilla, place several slices of turkey on, then roll and lay seam down onto plate, then slice if desired!!
The Cookthebrays Lafayette, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!