Pesto Egg Salad On Toasted MultigrainFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 16 slices whole grain, crusty bread (preferably sourdough) – I humbly suggest multigrain bread Extraordinaire shopping list
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs shopping list
- ¼ cup basil pesto shopping list
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- ¼ tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the bread slices on baking sheets and bake on the top rack of the oven for 6-7 minutes, until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Peel the eggs into a large bowl and mash gently with a fork or potato masher.
- Stir in the pesto, vinegar, mustard and pepper until incorporated.
- Build sandwiches as you like them (I suggest slices of roasted red pepper and leaf lettuce) and enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget557 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Whole Foods142 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Family Favourites134 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
All Holidays135 members
School Lunches And Snacks76 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members