Honey Glazed HamFrom twill10 4 years ago
- honey glazed ham shopping list
- from texas cooking.com shopping list
- 10 to 12-pound fully-cooked, bone-in ham shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 stick cinnamon shopping list
- 1 whole, medium-size gingerroot shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon whole allspice shopping list
- whole cloves shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- Preheat oven to 325°F. shopping list
How to make it
- Place the ham, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer into center of thickest part of ham, being careful not to let thermometer touch the bone.
- Combine the orange juice, cinnamon stick, gingerroot, allspice and 1/2 teaspoon cloves in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Bake ham for 18 minutes per pound or to 130°F degrees on meat thermometer, basting with spiced orange juice every 20 minutes.
- Score the fat of the ham in 1-inch diamonds. Place a whole clove in center of each diamond and drizzle half the honey over the ham. Bake for 20 minutes. Drizzle remaining honey over ham and bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Makes about 15 servings.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!