Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake EggsFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
How to make it
- Crumble the cake into a bowl and allow to dry out at room temperature overnight.
- Stir in the peanut butter and salt, "mashing" the mixture with a spatula until "doughy". See Photo
- Scoop out 15 balls of the mixture and shape into eggs. See Photo
- Place on a tray or plate and freeze until solid.
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate in a double boiler or microwave and dip the eggs to coat.
- Allow to harden completely at room temperature.