Lemon BarsFrom froggyzan 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients together; stir in melted butter until dough is smooth but firm. Press into 9" x 13" glass baking pan and bake at 375 ° for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place eggs in blender, add remaining ingredients and blend on high speed for 1 minute.
- Pour over base and bake at 350 ° for 45 minutes or until custard is set and bottom lightly browned.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before cutting. May sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
The Cookfroggyzan Kodak, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!