Quidditch DogsFrom LilStarvinArtist 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup mustard shopping list
- 2 heaping tbs of banana peppers shopping list
- 2 heaping tbs of diced jalapenos shopping list
- 1 tbs of red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 heaping tbs of sauerkraut shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onions (if desired) shopping list
- hot dogs shopping list
- hot dog buns shopping list
How to make it
- mix the ketchup,mustard,banana peppers,jalapenos,pepper flakes and sauerkraut together in a bowl.
- if making two hot dogs heat for 30 seconds, if more than 2 heat for 1min
- then heat the buns for 10 seconds by them selves,then take them out and place the hot dog's in the buns and add the mix to the top of the hot dog.
- Eat while still hot and fresh, that's when it taste's the best serving sizes depend how many people you make it for, I made them today while watching this years quidditch match and if I may say they are amazing... also if you like you may add chopped or diced onions to it if you like it just adds to the amazing flavor
The CookLilStarvinArtist Gainesville, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!