Tuna And Eggplant Ratatouille(spaghetti Sauce) Over PenneFrom mikku 3 years ago
- 3 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 2 cups chopped eggplant (not peeled) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green peppers shopping list
- 1 large ripe tomato cubed shopping list
- 1 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano; 1 tsp dried basil; 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 can tuna, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; cook until softened. Add eggplant and green peppers; cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Add tomato paste and saute for 3 minutes, then add ripe tomatoes, tomatoes juice and the spices, bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cook covered until tomatoes break down and sauce thickens.
- 2. Add tuna, stirring to break up and turn off the heat.
- 3. Meanwhile, prepare Penne or any kind of Pasta and drain, In a serving bowl, combine pasta, sauce and parsley, toss well. Serve immediately with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on the top.
The Cookmikku Jeddah, Jeddah
- Not added to any groups yet!