Lemon And Herb Scented Spring VegetablesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 3/4 lb carrots, sliced on an angle into coins shopping list
- 2 tbsp salted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced finely shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1 lb asparagus, sliced on an angle into 1" pieces shopping list
- zest of one lemon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a steamer, cook carrots until very al dente - about 2-3 minutes. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and butter together in a deep saute pan until butter melts and is bubbling slightly.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add thyme, rosemary and asparagus and cook 1 - 2 minutes, until asparagus is bright green.
- Add carrots, lemon zest, salt and pepper to the pan and toss lightly to mix.
- Saute 4 minutes longer, then remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members