Adobo Flakes With Scrambled EggFrom kristeta126 2 years ago
For the chicken Adobo Flakes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup fish sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 kilo chicken, cut into parts shopping list
- 50 grams chicken liver, minced shopping list
- 2 whole garlic shopping list
- 1 piece bay leaf shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a casserole, place soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce, and water. Bring to a boil, then add chicken pieces, chicken liver, 8 garlic cloves, bay leaf, and peppercorns.
- 2. Let it boil for a few minutes then lower the flame and simmer for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender and meat is falling off the bones.
- 3. Remove chicken from the sauce and transfer to a plate. Using a spoon and fork or your fingers, shred the chicken meat to make at least 1 cup of flakes.
- 4. In another sauté pan, heat cooking oil over moderate heat. Cut the remaining garlic into slivers.
- 5. Cook in the oil, and right before the garlic turns brown, add the shredded chicken and cook until crispy. Once crispy and the mixture has dried up, pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of adobo sauce and cook until the liquid is fully absorbed by the chicken meat. Set aside.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!