Home Made Chicken TocinoFrom kristeta126 2 years ago
- 1 kilo boneless chicken thighs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- sautéed onions, tomatoes, and scrambled eggs, to serve shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Using paper towels, pat chicken thighs dry and set aside.
- 2. Mix together garlic, salt, ground pepper, brown sugar, pineapple juice, and soy sauce. Stir until well combined See Photo. Add in chicken thighs, one piece at a time. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before refrigerating.
- 3. In a nonstick pan, fry chicken in oil. Drain on paper towels and slice into bite-size pieces. Serve with rice, sautéed onions, tomatoes, and scrambled eggs.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!