Sea-sational Egg SaladFrom otterpond 1 year ago
- 6 large Hard-boiled egg shopping list
- 14 shrimp, Large Cooked shopping list
- 12 grape tomato Usda shopping list
- 8 stalk Fresh green onions shopping list
- 2 Small Stalk (5"-7" Long) shopping list
- 12 large California ripe olives (black) shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro shopping list
- 1 tbsp sweet relish shopping list
- 1 tbsp Traditional Pub Style mustard shopping list
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Mix well the lime juice, mayonnaise, relish and pub mustard. Halve the grape tomatoes and stir them into the dressing.
- Dice the hard boiled eggs, green onions and celery. Slice the shrimp and black olives. Macerate the cilantro. Toss all of those together.
- Fold in the dressing then let chill before serving. I enjoyed mine over some shredded romaine lettuce but it would make an excellent sandwich or stuffing for a tomato.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/sea-sational-egg-salad/#ixzz1sn34LAUR