Spicy Chili W Boneless Beef Short RibsFrom oliviajasonkim 1 year ago
- •4 lb boneless beef short ribs, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- •1.5 lb ground chuck shopping list
- •2 packets spicy chili powder shopping list
- •2 tbsp red chili pepper flakes shopping list
- •1 large can tomato, diced shopping list
- •3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- •2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced shopping list
- •1 can black bean shopping list
- •1 can kidney bean shopping list
- •1 can whole kernel corn shopping list
- •salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Brown both meats in a Dutch oven or large pot over medium-high heat. Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Discard fatty oil either by draining or with a strainer. Add about 4 cups of new water and bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
- 2.Add remaining ingredients; keep at a boil for another 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, slightly uncovered, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes or until beef is tender.
- 3.Serve with rice or/and desired toppings like diced onions, cheese, or crackers.
- *Instead of using pre-made chili mix packets (like we do), you can also combine the following ingredients to make your own chili seasoning: chili powder, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, and salt.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!