Vegetable Filled Spaghetti and Meat sauceFrom mommyluvs2cook 4 years ago
- 1 lb spaghetti shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 large carrot, small diced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 Japanese eggplant, peeled and small dice shopping list
- 1/2 yellow squash, small dice shopping list
- large handful spinach chopped small shopping list
- 24 oz jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I really like Giada's line at Target....so good!) or homemade shopping list
- 1 8 oz can basil, garlic, oregano flavored tomato sauce shopping list
- parmesan cheese for topping shopping list
- S&P to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta as directed on package.
- Saute the onion and carrot until slightly tender in some olive oil in a large sauce pot. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Throw in the eggplant, and squash and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and season with S&P and cook until wilted. Remove from pan. Add ground beef to the pan and brown. Drain grease and add veggies, spaghetti sauce, and tomato sauce. Cook, stir and season with S&P to taste until heated through. Serve over drained spaghetti and top with parmesan cheese! Yum!!
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!