Rotel ChickenFrom angcurdy 9 years ago
- 4 bone in chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 package fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 package vemicelli shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken and mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes (you can use mild if you don't like it spicy) shopping list
- 1/4 block of Velveeta cheese, cubed (you can add more if you like it cheesier) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken breasts in seasoned water until chicken is falling off of the bone. Reserve your boiling water for later
- Let chicken cool, then debone, tearing into pieces
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat
- Saute' the vegetables until soft (season to taste)
- Boil the vermicelli in the chicken boiling water
- Add the cans of soup, cubes of velveeta, and rotel tomatoes into a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave until melted and creamy.
- Add vegetables and chicken to the cheese mixture.
- Add cheese mixture and noodles into a large deep casserole dish, mix well.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot