Chicken Sheperds PieFrom mcboo 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas (steamed) shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo ( I used Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 pounch instant potatoes (made in microwave) shopping list
How to make it
- Put crescent rolls into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Mix: Chicken, soup, mayo, onion powder, 1 cup cheese and peas together.
- Remove crust from oven.
- Pour in mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- While baking mix instant potatoes.
- Remove pie from oven.
- Spread potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake until golden brown or cheese has melted and crust is brown.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mcboo MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmcboo MN
- Not added to any groups yet!