Sockeye Salmon On Kiwi & Lemon PureeFrom oliviajasonkim 2 years ago
- •4 (about 8 oz. each) sockeye salmon fillets shopping list
- •2 kiwis, peeled shopping list
- •1/2 cup lemonade shopping list
- •1 tsp lemon and pepper seasoning (or fish seasoning) shopping list
- •2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- •4 lemon wedges shopping list
- •lemon zest (garnish; optional) shopping list
- •1 scallion, thin strips curled (garnish; optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Season salmon fillets with seasoning of choice and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- 2. Heat non-stick frying pan to medium-high with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 3. Place salmon fillets (skin down) on frying pan for about 7, 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and flip salmon over, cook about 6, 7 minutes. Cook until browned or original pink coloration has disappeared. Generally we cook longer skin side down to prevent the fish from flaking or falling apart.
- 4. Meanwhile, prepare kiwi puree by adding kiwi pieces, lemonade, and lime juice into a food processor. Pulse until finely pureed thoroughly into a runny consistency.
- 5. Add kiwi puree to serving dish and top with salmon fillet. Garnish with thin lemon strips/zest or curled scallion strips.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!