Nori And Two - Seed CrackersFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 tbsp finely minced toasted nori shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp unflavoured oil shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the flours, flaxseed, salt, ginger, sesame seeds and nori in a large bowl, set aside. See Photo
- In a medium pot, combine the water and oils and warm until barely simmering.
- Add to the flour mixture, beating well until a smooth dough forms. See Photo
- Cover with a towel and set aside for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment or silicone.
- Roll out the dough as thin as possible between two sheets of waxed paper, cut out as desired and place on the lined sheets. Dock with a fork
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Turn off the oven and cool crackers completely inside.
- Store in an airtight container for 1 - 2 days.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!