Grilled Peaches With Honey-ginger Cream Cheese FluffFrom akitchenaddiction 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. In a small bowl, add neufchatel cheese and honey. Beat with hand mixer until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add in the ginger and nutmeg. Beat again for another two minutes.
- 2. Gently fold in the Cool-Whip with a spoon just until combined. Refrigerate while you grill the peaches.
- 3. Cover grate of grill with aluminum foil. Place peaches, cut side down, on grill. Grill on low heat for 3-6 minutes, or until soft.
- 4. Remove peaches to a plate. Top with cream cheese fluff. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with nutmeg.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookakitchenaddiction Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Not added to any groups yet!