Bacon Avocado Turkey SandwichFrom iamericap 4 years ago
- Kraft Homestyle rich and creamy Mayo shopping list
- 2 packages of King's Hawaiian original hawaiian sweet rolls (4 rolls come in each package... DON'T break the rolls up!!!!) shopping list
- 8 slices Hormel fully cooked bacon original thick sliced shopping list
- deli thin sliced turkey shopping list
- lettuce (your choice of what kind, it's good with Romaine or Iceburg) shopping list
- 1 roma tomato (sliced fairly thin) shopping list
- 1 avocado (peeled, seeded, and sliced) shopping list
How to make it
- Put 2 paper towels on a microwavable plate. Place 8 slices of bacon side by side (without touching) on the paper towel. Cover with another paper towel. Microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds.
- Unwrap the rolls. Without breaking them apart, slice all 4 of them horizontally (so that you end up with 2 thick slices of bread for each sandwich).
- Put a thick layer of Mayo on top.
- Break up the bacon to fit the sandwich.
- Read the back of the turkey package, and place the recommended serving size on the bread.
- Add a couple of pieces of lettuce, 3-4 slices of tomato, and half an avocado per sandwich.
- That's it. Fast, easy, cheap, and DELICIOUS!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!