Strawberry White Chip Multi-grain MuffinsFrom akitchenaddiction 4 years ago
- 1 C whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 C oat bran shopping list
- 1/2 C quick cooking oats shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 C non-fat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 C honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 C non-fat millk shopping list
- 1 C strawberries, washed, hulled, and cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1/3 C white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- 2. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flours, oat bran, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, honey, oil, vanilla, and milk. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently stir in strawberries and white chips.
- 4. Spoon batter into liners about 3/4 full. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 5. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
The Cookakitchenaddiction Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Not added to any groups yet!