Not A Lemon Pound Cake, But A Lemon 5 Pound Cake!From twill10 2 years ago
- Not a lemon Pound cake, but a lemon 5 pound cake! shopping list
- that falls! shopping list
- 1 lemon cake mix to your choosing I used Betty Crocker 18.5 oz box I am pretty sure of the size shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 8 ozs. of cream cheese , softened at room temp shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 box instant lemon pudding shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water as needed to make the batter moist shopping list
How to make it
- Low cal versions can be made just change ingredients to low cal where you can, including low fat cream cheese and pudding.
- Put the liquids in a large bowl and mix with the cream cheese until smooth, add the rest of the ingredients and using a greased tubbed cake pan,or a chiffon cake pan with the hole in the center, cook on low heat until the cake starts to brown, pulls away from the side or a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean about 1 hour and a 1/2 at 300 degrees. A lemon drizzle would be a nice topping, but really you don't need a topping on this cake. The cake will fall, but trust me it is thick, heavy , moist and delicious! It lasted about 2 days here!
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!