Ham And Cheese SlidersFrom rhodesbread 2 years ago
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft dinner rolls, thawed shopping list
- 6 slices ham shopping list
- 6 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced dried onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Slice rolls in half sandwich like. Combine mayonnaise and miracle whip and spread both insides of the rolls. Place a slice of ham and cheese inside each sandwich. Close rolls and place them into a baking dish close together. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and divide between rolls, covering tops. Bake at 350°F 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are golden brown.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!