Easy Beef EnchiladasFrom mandymoore 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 2 large onions (chopped) shopping list
- 1 jalapeno (chopped) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 ounce taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 11 oz condensed chicken soup (canned) shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella (shredded) shopping list
- 6 corn tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook beef, onion and pepper over medium high in a large pan, until beef is brown and cooked.
- Add in the water and seasoning, reduce heat and let simmer until liquid is gone.
- Combine the yogurt, soup, and cheese in another bowl, set aside.
- On the tortillas, place even amounts of the meat mixture.
- Then, layer with the yogurt mixture and roll to close.
- Place filled tortillas in a baking dish, top with remaining yogurt mixture. Bake for about 30 mins.