Red Velvet Chocolate Chips PancakesFrom sm8085 2 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk/milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring shopping list
- ½ cup chocolate chips shopping list
- garnishes: butter, powdered sugar, maple syrup and fresh berries shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; stir well.
- WHISK egg, buttermilk, butter, vanilla extract, chocolate chips and food coloring together in large bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir to combine.
- HEAT nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush with a little oil or butter. Pour batter on to the skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes or until bubbles start to form on top. Gently lift and remove molds; flip and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned.
- Garnish with butter/maple syrup/ fresh berries or whatever suits your fancy