Korean Style Bbq TofuFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 small pear, peeled and diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp honey shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- ½ tsp onion powder shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- Pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 lb extra firm tofu, drained, pressed and cut into ½” thick slices shopping list
- ¼ cup sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree. Pour into a shallow dish.
- Place tofu in the marinade, turning to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 24 hours – 5 days.
- Remove tofu from the marinade (you can use it to make a sauce if you want, since there’s no raw meat involved) and roll in the sesame seeds.
- Preheat a grill pan or skillet over medium high heat (I don’t recommend an actual barbecue for this unless the grate is really narrow). Grease well.
- Place tofu in one layer on the pan and cook 6 minutes, then carefully turn over and cook another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve as part of a rice or noodle bowl, or with a stir fry. This also tastes great as part of a sandwich or wrap.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!