Banana Nut Mini MuffinsFrom aquatonex 3 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 overripe bananas shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and lightly butter 2 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Mash 2 of the bananas with a fork in a small bowl so they still have a bit of texture.
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whisk, whip the remaining bananas and sugar together like you mean it, for a good 3 minutes.
- Add the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice.
- Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Give them a rap on the counter to get any air bubbles out.
- Bake until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out. Serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cookaquatonex Huntington, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!