Omelette Rice OmuriceFrom wolfton 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pour just enough oil to coat the pan and let heat up on medium heat.
- Add the veggies and let them cook up (onion should become tranluscent). Add the chicken and stir 2 minutes.
- Add the steamed rice and ketchup, stirring lightly for another minute.
- Coat another pan and pour 1/4th of the egg mixture (enough to let it spread over the pan's surface well). Let it cook on medium heat until the edges become easy to lift away from the pan.
- Scoop some of the rice mixture onto the egg's midsection. Using a spatula bring the edges together, sealing it.
- Place a plate over the pan and flip. The omelette is done! Enjoy with some cilantro on the side and ketchup or soy sauce.
The Cookwolfton Moutnain View, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!