Chicken And Sweet Corn Noodle SoupFrom jeef_boner 1 year ago
- 500ml chicken stock shopping list
- 2 chicken thighs, poached then shredded (easily done, use a fork) shopping list
- 1 300g tin of cream style sweetcorn shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1tsp wasabi paste (optional, or use chilli flakes, or add white pepper) shopping list
- 90g udon noodles shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat stock
- Add chicken
- Add corn
- Add all other ingredients
- Simmer till noodles are cooked
- Serve in a bowl!
- I put this the Chinese category but all Asian cultures have an affinity for this sort of food. Boost the chilli, add fresh cilantro and some cider vinegar and it's Vietnamese, for instance. Use your imagination! The important thing is to use cream style corn, not just tinned kernels.
The Cookjeef_boner Auckland, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!