Instant Seolleongtang (korean Ox Bone Soup)From oliviajasonkim 1 year ago
- •1 package Gomtang/Seolleongtang instant noodles shopping list
- •1/4 red pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- •1/4 green red pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- •1/2 scallion, thinly sliced shopping list
- •5, 6 thinly sliced beef (any variety) shopping list
- •salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- •3, 4 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Bring a pot of water to a running boil; add sauce packets and beef slices. Boil for about 10 minutes to create a beefy broth and discard foam with spoon or ladle.
- 2. Add the noodles and boil another 5 minutes, allowing noodles to separate on its own. Sample the noodles; it should retain a slight crunch as opposed to being soggy.
- 3. Transfer to a noodle bowl and add the garnish. Eat hot before the noodles get soggy!
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!