Sweet And Sour Vegetable NoodlesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive or canola oil shopping list
- ½ white onion, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 carrots, julienned shopping list
- 1 rib celery, sliced shopping list
- 1 head broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips shopping list
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half-moons shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- Pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
- 400g package fresh Shanghai or Hokkien noodles (such as Ka-Me brand) or 8 oz whole wheat spaghetti, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 pouch (140 mL) Blue Dragon Sweet and Sour Stir Fry Sauce shopping list
- ¼ cup water or low sodium vegetable broth shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium heat and add the onion, carrots, celery, broccoli and mushrooms.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes, until the vegetables begin to soften and the mushrooms begin to brown.
- Raise the heat and add the pepper strips, zucchini, garlic and pepper flakes and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles, Blue Dragon Sweet and Sour Stir Fry Sauce and water or broth. Toss well and simmer 2 minutes. Serve hot.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!