Spicy Beef Stir FryFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive or canola oil shopping list
- 340g (¾ lb) inside round or flank steak, thinly sliced shopping list
- ½ large onion, sliced into thin half-moons shopping list
- 1 red pepper, sliced into thin strips shopping list
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half-moons shopping list
- 1 (400g / 15-oz net wt.) can baby corn, drained (216g / 7.6 oz drained) shopping list
- 100g (3.5 oz) snow peas shopping list
- 100g (3.5 oz) bean sprouts shopping list
- 140g (5 oz) fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 1 pouch (140 mL) Blue Dragon Szechuan pepper Stir Fry Sauce shopping list
- ¼ cup low-sodium beef broth shopping list
- 1 tsp soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over high. Add the steak and cook until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the onion. Cook, stirring often, until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the red pepper, zucchini and baby corn and cook 2 minutes
- Add snow peas, bean sprouts, spinach, Blue Dragon Szechuan Pepper Stir Fry Sauce, beef broth and soy sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!