Sweet And Spicy Salmon PouchesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 1 pouch (140 mL) Blue Dragon wasabi plum stir-fry sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp orange juice shopping list
- 4 (140g / 5oz each) wild Pacific salmon fillets shopping list
- 2 large sweet onions, sliced into thin half-moons shopping list
- 2 large red peppers, cut into small chunks shopping list
- 6 oz fresh green beans, topped and tailed shopping list
- 2 plums, peeled and cut in eighths shopping list
- 1 small red chilli (such as Serrano), minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- cilantro and minced green onion, to serve shopping list
How to make it
- In a small glass or measuring cup, whisk together the Blue Dragon Wasabi Plum Stir-Fry Sauce and orange juice.
- Spread over the salmon and marinate for at least 30 minutes, but no longer than 2 hours.
- Place each piece of salmon on a square of foil.
- Divide remaining ingredients (except cilantro and green onion) overtop the fish in each packet.
- Spoon leftover marinade into each parcel and add a tablespoon of water to each.
- Fold up the packets and crimp the edges securely to seal. See Photo
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes (or grill over medium heat for 15 minutes).
- Remove the parcels from the oven or grill, pierce a hole to let the steam escape, then serve garnished with cilantro and green onions.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!