Perfect PancakeFrom prancer 9 years ago
How to make it
- First beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla until light and foamy, approx 3 minute at igh speed of a mixer.
- Now stir in butter or oil.
- Next you want to whisk the dry ingredients together and gently, but quickly, mix into the egg and milk mixture.
- Now you want to let the batter relax while griddle is heating (or overnight in refrig.) The batter will thicken upon resting.
- Now you can butter and preheat griddle.
- Then you can drop ¼ cupfuls of the batter on the lightly greased griddle.
- Let this cook on one side until bubbles begin to form and break (this is the time to add anything like berries, choc. Chips, etc), then you can flip the pancakes and cook the other side until golden (turning only once).
People Who Like This Dish 120
The Cookprancer Berkeley, CA
The Rating14 people
Never buying premade mix again. Simply perfect.blombo in Escondido loved it
I am soo hapy I found this recipe, tommorow is mothers day and I am making it for my mom. We got the batter done tonight (while she was at work) so it can rest in the fridge and we wont make so much noise in the morning.
YAY Im so happy, I...moreyexalen in loved it
Ok, well.... She LOVED them, so much better then the premade junk. Im always making mine at home now.
There was enough batter to do 3 Large pancakes and still some left over for later. Absolutely thrilled.
THANKS againyexalen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!