Fusilli Alla VialardiFrom PastaToscana 1 year ago
How to make it
- Take the chicken livers and gizzards, boil them in water and then cut them into cubes separately. If using dried mushrooms put them in water to soak. If you use the fresh ones just clean them with water and cut into squares.
- In a pan add the oil and the chopped onion and brown it until it is golden, add the crumbled sausage and diced gizzards.
- Let it cook for 10 min, then also joined the livers and cook for three minutes with the wetting white wine.
- At this point you just have to pour the mushrooms and continue cooking for about 15 min. adding water or broth as desired.
- Meanwhile the pasta once cooked al dente in the sauce will be skipped.
- To your liking, for a rich and highly effective results, stir the whole with a little cream or with a generous handful of pecorino or Parmesan.
- For a recipe even closer to the tradition you can add a handful of peas while cooking the sauce, adding color and freshness to the dish...
- Buon Appetito!!!
The CookPastaToscana Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!