Baked Summer FrittataFrom acemom 2 years ago
- 1 zucchini / squash (the one I had looked like half-and-half) shopping list
- 1 Japanese eggplant shopping list
- 2 purple bell peppers shopping list
- 1 large purple onion shopping list
- 4 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 C. milk shopping list
- 1/4 C. butter, not quite melted shopping list
- 1/2 T. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1+ C. grated Parmesan shopping list
- coconut oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice bells into 1/4" strips, and remaining veggies into 1/4" rings. Lightly oil the sides of a casserole dish.
- Heat 2-4 T. coconut oil and saute veggies until they are all slightly softened, adding one at a time: zucchini, onion, eggplant, bells, mushrooms. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, and whisk in milk, butter, vinegar and about a cup of Parmesan.
- Place sauteed veggies in dish, pour egg mixture over veggies. Cover and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Remove cover, preheat broiler, add more Parmesan to the top. Broil about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before serving. Salt & pepper to taste.
The Cookacemom Glenpool, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!