Pine Apple Cheese BreadFrom hottiehere08 3 years ago
- 2 cups self-rising flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pineapple extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a large mixing bowl, sift the flour and sugar and mix together. In a separate bowl, mix the pineapple, eggs, oil, and add to the flour mixture, mix well. Fold in the cheese, nuts, and pineapple extract. Pour mixture into a greased 9 by 3-inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Cool and turn out bread from pan. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
The Cookhottiehere08 Spring Port, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!