Pesto PaniniFrom mrsbolettieri 4 years ago
- 4 slices of whole grain bread (really any bread you prefer would work) shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. pesto sauce shopping list
- ¼ c. chopped roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1 ½ c. shredded chicken shopping list
- ¼ c. shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives shopping list
- Sliced provolone cheese to top shopping list
How to make it
- Mix chicken, pesto, and parmesan together in a bowl.
- Spread pesto mixture on a piece of bread and top with peppers, olives, and cheese followed by other piece of bread.
- Place on Panini press and drizzle lightly with olive oil to get nice and golden and crispy and grill.
The Cookmrsbolettieri Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!