Lasagna With No Boil PastaFrom bothump1 1 year ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 box lasagna noodles shopping list
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tsp parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tsp coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 - 15 oz. cans of tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef.
- While meat is browning, combine the 2 cheeses, egg, and parsley and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Drain ground beef, and add tomato sauce, garlic salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer lasagna ingredients in the following order:
- Meat sauce, uncooked noodles, meat sauce, cheese mixture
- Final layer should be cheese.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to sit for about 10 minutes prior to serving.
The Cookbothump1 Farmington, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!