Avocado Mango SaladFrom Williamca 4 years ago
- •½ cup finely chopped parsley shopping list
- •¼ cup peanut or canola oil shopping list
- •¼ cup lime juice shopping list
- •2 tbsp orange juice shopping list
- •1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and minced shopping list
- •salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- •2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and cut into ¼-inch cubes shopping list
- •2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1-inch chunks shopping list
- •1 small navel orange, peeled and cut into segments shopping list
- •2 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- • Whisk together 6 tbsp parsley, oil, both citrus juices, jalapeño, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- • Add mango and avocado and toss gently to combine;
- • Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to meld flavors, about 1 hour.
- • To serve, transfer chilled avocado salad to a serving bowl;
- • Halve orange segments crosswise and lay over salad.
- • Sprinkle with remaining parsley, and coconut if using.
The CookWilliamca Plant City, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!