Chocolate-peanut Butter Banana PopsiclesFrom tuilelaith 2 years ago
How to make it
- Add all ingredients to the food processor and puree until smooth.
- Pour the pudding-like mixture into a two-cup measure for easier pouring.
- Pour the batter into your pop-sicle molds and let them freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours.
- Un-mold the pops by dipping them in a glass of hot water for about 15 seconds before pulling the pops from the molds.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!