Zucchini Bread GranolaFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups puffed rice cereal shopping list
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup flax seeds (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini) shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- (or use 2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning in place of cinnamon & nutmeg) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans (may use untoasted, but add in with dry mix in first step) shopping list
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line on large or two small baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, rice cereal, psyllium husk, and fla seeds.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine zucchini, oil, honey, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and slat. Mix well to incorporate.
- Add zucchini mixture to dry ingredients. Mix around and try to break up any clumps if any are present.
- Put mixture onto prepared baking sheets, breaking up any clumps as needed. Spread evenly in a thin layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove and stir around.
- Bake for 10 more minutes, remove and stir around. Add nuts, bake additional 5 minutes, remove and stir around.
- Add chocolate chips and stir around. Place in oven for about 2 minutes or until just starting to melt. Remove from oven and give a good shake by lifting sides of parchment paper.
- Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- roger76 Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!