Sole Edward VIIFrom scearley 7 years ago
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 oz chopped salted almonds shopping list
- 1/4 pound chopped fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 2 sole fillets shopping list
- white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter, almonds, mushrooms, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Salt and pepper the sole fillets, and spread the butter over the fish.
- Pour 2 or 3 ounces of white wine in the bottom of the pan with the fillets.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, or until fish is done.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!