Mcjonsson BreadFrom phwriter11 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Mix first 6 ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- 2. Add water.Stir them together until gooey.
- 3. Cover with damp towel and let dough sleep for 12-20 hrs.
- 4. After sleeping, the no knead bread dough should look frothy and bubbly.
- 5. Dump out on lightly floured surface.Wet your hands. This will prevent the very sticky dough from sticking to your hands.
- 6. Turn dough blob over so that you get a nice, smooth, tight surface.
- 7. Tuck the dough and put dough in bread pan. Let rise until double in size for another 2 hours.
- 8. Preheat oven to 450F for 30 minutes or longer.
- 9. Dust dough lightly with flour before putting in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- 10. Cool on rack. Best with butter and Kalles.