Chicken CutletsFrom awrelie 2 years ago
- 400g minced chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup fried onions shopping list
- 1 whisked egg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder shopping list
- 2/3 tsp garam masala shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 1 tsp coriander powder shopping list
- 2 tsp chilli powder shopping list
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup fine bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Put minced chicken, fried onions, garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, lemon juice and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour ~1/2 of whisked egg.
- If it is too sticky - add bread crumbs, if too dry - add more whisked egg.
- Form cutlets, roll in bread crumbs and fry in a frying pan with hot oil from both sides.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!