Chocolate Banana CookiesFrom awrelie 2 years ago
How to make it
- Mash banana with a fork.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, cubed butter and mashed banana.
- Mix with a food mixer until it becomes like big crumbs.
- Then knead it with hands until smooth and even.
- Form 4cm [1.6 inch] diameter balls, flatten a little and divide into 6 pieces [triancular]
- Place them on a baking paper and bake in preheated oven [180C - 356F] for 15-20 minutes.
- When they are baked, let them cool in a baking tray for 5 minutes and then place them on a cooling rack.
- Dust with caster sugar.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!